Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

DIY: Place Cards / Drinking Glasses

My Inspiration for this project. ( If you know where I got this picture, please let me know, I can't remember. )
So, I saw this picture and thought that it would be great with the theme of our wedding.  We're having plastic for our plates and silverware, but I really wanted real glass for our glasses...which to you may think sounds crazy...but I really don't care.  So anyways, we were having a hard time trying to figure out what to do for our place cards.  So, we decided to partially spray 16 oz. Mason jars with chalkboard paint and once we have our table chart set we'll write each of their names on the glasses with a tag hanging from it that will read, "Keep this in sight, It's your glass for the night."
And that's all 202 of them!  There are actually 204, but we left 2 out at his mom's house to dry the night before.  I can't wait to get their tags on them with everyone's names and everthing!!   yay!

1 comment: