Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Summer in Cape Cod

So from June 29th til July 31st, I was in Cape Cod with the family that I work for.  So that would be the reason I have been away from my blog.  Well...no more!  We're only 51 days away from our wedding and I am SO SUPER STOKED!!!  Anyways, here are some photos from my vacay / work trip.

 Me & Trey...He got to come up for 5 days
 Alex in front of our home for the month.

 Out for Capt. Mark's birthday.
 Venture, tried sailing out and loved it!

 Just loved the name of the place, but never got the chance to go.
 I'd say we were blowing bubbles but the sea breeze was blowing them for us.
 Cool artwork in Boston's Logan Airport.
 Love the idea of this.

 Me and Kallan
 Me and Alex, our last time on the boat.
 Lighthouse on Nantucket.
 Mine and Faith's room on Nantucket at the Jared Coffin House.
 This was just too funny!
She thinks she's a pirate...ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment