Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

DIY Birdcage Centerpieces!!!

So, I just want to send out TONS of THANKS to my friend Ashley who is a Rossaholic!  She helped me track down most of the birdcages for the wedding!  All of which came from Ross except for one!  And for those of you who don't shop at Ross, let me just say that it's a difficult thing to find the same stuff at different locations.  We litterally went ALL OVER the DFW Metroplex area to find all of them!  To come up with a grand total of 25 smaller birdcages & 3 larger ones.
My Bridesmaid, Sabrina, getting her hands dirty!

My Cousins after working all afternoon to get them done!
My favorite is the round one!
Only 19 of them would fit in my car to take out to my Future MIL's, and right now this is the only space she has for them....

Materials Used:
  • Green Silk Peonies
  • Cream Silk Peonies
  • Giant White Silk Daisies
  • Bushels of smaller Silk Daisies
  • Spanish Moss
  • Twigs
I absolutely LOVE the way that they turned out!   We spent a grand total of about $450 on these centerpieces for both the flowers and the birdcages!!!  Actually it could have been less because some of the flowers were bought for other reasons!  I'm so excited about these!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment