Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Crazy for Coupons!

Okay, so for those of you who say "I don't have time for coupons" you're seriously missing out!  I am a HUGE fan of coupons!  I grew up with my mom always using them and if she didn't have a coupon for something, well...she didn't get it.  That's just how things were in my house growing up.  So a few months back I started to really clip coupons (You see, Trey and I are saving for a house and every little bit counts!).  I was so excited when on 1/22/11 I tweeted

Just saved $40 on our grocery bill at Target...Thank You, Coupons!!!
1/22/11
 

So when I saw a commercial for TLC's new show Extreme Couponing  I couldn't wait to add it to my DVR!  Well let me tell you something...these people on this show are CRAZY AWESOME!!!  I am learning so much from them.  And it really excites me that Trey is excited about it too!  So we went shopping this past weekend and saved some while it may be nothing compared to the people on the show, it's a pretty big deal to us.


Trey found a great sale on ground turkey at Albertson's for about $1/lb (actually it's a little over a lb).  Since we don't eat beef at all and turkey is what we use as a substitute, this was really great for us!  Now our freezer is getting packed.  Man I can't wait to have a deep freeze!  
I wanted to share some websites that you can print coupons from for free and just to let you know, if you shop at Target, they will stack Target coupons with a Manufacturer's coupon to save you even more!

 www.coupons.com
www.shopathome.com
www.target.com
www.tomthumb.com

 Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment