Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Decorating Our Bedroom

     So...for what seems like forever, I have been wanting to decorate our apartment.  It seems like a hodge podge of random stuff and not in the good way.  Now, I am totally an eclectic decorator, so randomness is kind of my thing.  But, this is pretty much stuff that we've had since we first moved away from home.  So, I started with our bedroom and while it's still not complete, it's getting close!
     Okay so first I'm going to show you what it currently looks like, then below I'm going to provide you with links and photos of what furniture I used.
My AMAZINGLY talented and FABULOUS friend Sarah Grace painted this AWESOME photo as mine and Trey's wedding gift!!!  It's 4ft. wide and 3ft. tall and seriously the most AWESOME thing EVER!!!!
This is the photo that she used as her inspiration for the painting.  Just to give you an idea of how amazing she really is!

 
So what do you think so far?  I'm so excited and can't wait to finish our bedroom completely!!!
Ikea Hopen Bed Frame Full $149.00 (Unfortunately our apartment bedrooms are frickin' tiny and won't fit anything larger comfortably)
 
Target Storage Ottoman on sale for $16.  We bought two for our nightstands.
Bed Bath & Beyond Windsor Window Panels in Plum clearanced  at $19.99 per 84" panel.
I spent $9.99 on each of the trays that sit on the storage ottomans.  I bought them at Marshall's and was just lucky enough to find 2 that were the same.  YAY!  

Well...I can't wait to do and show you more but until then, I hope y'all have a very Happy Day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment