Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Wedding Ideas

Thanks to flickr's Princesslasertron for this photo!
So...it's a while away (a year and a half ) but I need some helpful ideas for my wedding. I want to have Peter Pan incorporated into the theme. Not like having people dress as character or anything. It's just that, my fiance and I are not your average couple and we always like to do things up a little crazy...ha. So here's what I have so far. I want it to be very Bohemian, Peter Pan-ish, and kinda Shabby Chic. I am not big on jewelry, never really have been so I want to wear cute little acorn earings and an acorn necklace ( because Wendy wears an acorn around her neck as Peter's kiss and it saves her life ). I found this lady that make really cool looking bouquets out of buttons and felt, and buttons are one of my favorite things ever!!! I want to have old clocks and watches as part of centerpieces. I want the ringbearer to carry a teddy bear with the rings sewn on instead of a pillow ( teddy bear because it's what Michael carrys around ). And maybe, instead of a basket of petals, the flower girls carry old top hats with petals, because John wears a top hat. I found this awesome pop-up Peter Pan book to put on the Kid's table. So, if there's anything that anyone else can think of...please leave me some comments and let me know! Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment